[R-sig-ME] Regions of significance plot for multilevel logistic regression model

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Tue May 20 00:00:19 CEST 2014

On 14-05-19 04:37 PM, Chris Stride wrote:
> Hi all
> To avoid re-inventing the wheel I was wondering if anyone could point me
> towards some R code to plot simple slopes and the region(s) of
> significance for an interaction between two continuous higher-level
> predictors in a 2-level multilevel logistic regression model?
> cheers
> Chris

  Could you be a little more specific and possibly provide a
reproducible example?  Can you point to/have you found solutions of your
problem for either (1) a plain linear model (2) a LMM (i.e. non-logistic
but multilevel) (3) a plain logistic regression (i.e. binary response
but single-level)?  (These would all help because they would clarify
precisely what you want and because the general strategies might be
extendable to your case ...)

  Ben Bolker