[R-sig-ME] Stats courses in Australia
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Thu Apr 3 22:25:03 CEST 2014
We are planning to run a series of at least four courses in Australia
(and/or New Zealand) in August 2014. Potential courses:
1. Data Exploration, Regression, GLM & GAM with introduction to R
2. Introduction to Linear Mixed Effects Models and GLMM with R
3. Zero Inflated Models & GLMM with R
4. Beginner’s Guide to GAM & GAMM with R
For flyers, see:
If you would like to participate, or organise a course at your
institute, please contact us.
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the R-sig-mixed-models