[R-sig-ME] Error in sprintf

Alexej Siren alexejpksiren at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:41:26 CET 2014

Hello Ben,

Thanks for the reference.  I checked that thread and others before I sent
the message to the list.  However, MuMIn works fine; I was not able to get a
summary of parameter estimates when not model averaging.

I found a workaround to the problem by removing the subset command and
creating separate csv files.  I haven't taken the time to investigate why
the subset syntax isn't working but I will do that soon as I often subset
data.  I've included the formula below in case you're interested.

fm1 <- glmer(ua ~ X.regen*X.hardwood + (1|pinky), data_std,
family=binomial(logit), subset=(season=="lof"))

Thanks for your response and I'll post the solution when I find the problem.

Alexej