[R-sig-ME] Combining two sets of subplots obtained with different protocols

Baldwin, Jim -FS jbaldwin at fs.fed.us
Sun Feb 2 19:02:11 CET 2014

I might not be understanding the selection process for the oak subplots.  If those are centered on an oak seedling and you use oak seedling density as the dependent variable, would you not have to account for those oak subplots having at least one oak seedling?

Jim

Jim Baldwin
Station Statistician
Pacific Southwest Research Station