[R-sig-ME] Specify prior for sir-function and starting values in the MCMCglmm packages?

Linus Holtermann holtermann at hwwi.org
Fri Jan 31 12:24:56 CET 2014

Dear list members,

unfortunately Jarrod Hadfield is on field work until the end of June and cant help me with my problems.  Maybe someone on the mailing list knows how to specify starting values and a Prior for the sir-function in MCMCglmm. Short code examples would be great.

Best regards,

Linus Holtermann
Hamburgisches WeltWirtschaftsInstitut gemeinnützige GmbH (HWWI)
Heimhuder Straße 71
20148 Hamburg
Tel +49-(0)40-340576-336
Fax+49-(0)40-340576-776
Internet: www.hwwi.org
Email: holtermann at hwwi.org

AmtsgerichtHamburg HRB 94303
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Straubhaar, Gunnar Geyer
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE 241849425