[R-sig-ME] help with installation of glmmADMB

Samora Macrice Andrew samora.andrew at umb.no
Tue Dec 3 09:44:41 CET 2013

Hi, i have nested data with zero inflation which I would like to analyze. I have downloaded glmmADMB but when I activate it I get this msg "Error: package 'glmmADMB' was built before R 2.10.0: please re-install it". I tried to update packages in R studio but in vain. I followed the explanations in http://glmmadmb.r-forge.r-project.org/glmmADMB.html and http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/r/faq/mepoisson.htm but i still get the same message!!

Can anyone help please!!

Thanks
Samora M. Andrew
PhD Student