[R-sig-ME] Cluster analysis in the setting of repeated measures

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Sun Mar 10 22:10:52 CET 2013

At the suggestion of Ben Bolker I am sending this message to r-sig-mixed-models after previously sending it to r-help
Does R have any function for performing cluster analysis when each subject contributes more than one observation to the analysis, i.e. a repeated measures cluster analysis? I prefer an agglomerative clustering, but would certainly be happy with a K-mean or other clustering technique. To the best of my knowledge, the "standard" R clustering functions (e.g. kmeans, hclust, pvclust) all assume that each subject contributes a single line of data to the analyses.
Thanks,
John
Sent from my iPhone
Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for th...{{dropped:6}}