[R-sig-ME] Graphing interaction terms in LME4, glmer

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:11:31 CET 2013

Hi Shane,

I think there may be some version issues here: on my system my example
worked fine.

I have

R version 2.15.2 (2012-10-26)
Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)

locale:
 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C
 [3] LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=C
 [5] LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8    LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
 [7] LC_PAPER=C                 LC_NAME=C
 [9] LC_ADDRESS=C               LC_TELEPHONE=C
[11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:
[1] grid      stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] effects_2.2-3    colorspace_1.2-0 nnet_7.3-5       MASS_7.3-23
[5] lme4_0.999999-0  Matrix_1.0-10    lattice_0.20-13

[1] compiler_2.15.2 nlme_3.1-107    stats4_2.15.2   tools_2.15.2
Best,
Ista