[R-sig-ME] Mixed-Effects Models with Group or Covariate-Dependent Autocorrelation

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Mon Dec 31 17:12:47 CET 2012

Dear Mike,

Thank you for the suggestion and the example. A latent growth model may indeed be a possibility, at least for the case where I want to let the autocorrelation differ between the two groups (instead of letting is depend smoothly on a covariate). I do have highly repeated measurements (40-60 obs per person), but that will just require a rather lengthy model statement. And I do have missingness, so I guess I have to switch to FIML to handle that.

Best,
Wolfgang