[R-sig-ME] Multinomial mixed-effect model in nnet

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 11 12:33:58 CET 2012

Can you  PLEASE  stop spamming the  r-sig-mixed-models
mailing list ?

Your question ... now the  FOURTH  time, unchanged AFAICS,
seems almost completely unrelated to the topics of this
SIG (= Special Interest Group) mailing list...
and that's why nobody has answered till now.

Maybe rather use R-help,
[ but first really change what you post:
  Give much less R output of multinom() but possibly more detailed
  description of your data design...
  --> Read the posting guide,... which also mentions how to ask questions
      that do evoke answers]

Regards,
Martin Maechler