[R-sig-ME] Likelihood

Bonitta Gianluca bbonit at tin.it
Tue Nov 27 18:57:52 CET 2012

Hello my names is Bonitta Gianluca a statistics student from Italy.
Im starting C++ programming. I would ask if someone have modified lme4 R pack
source code for returning likelihood or (loglike) function for linear mixed
model. If yes, can show me this please. I will use this likelihood for build
up posterior density for MCMC simulation. I need to calculate likelihood not
only into maximum estimate paramer value, but i need calculation of likelihood
for all value that MCMC sampling need. Thanks in advance, sorry for noise.
Best
Bonitta