[R-sig-ME] Zipoisson MCMCglmm for abundance data

Daniel Sol dsolrueda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:13:29 CET 2012

Dear Jarrod,

many thanks for the rapid answer and very useful advice. Following
your advice, I'm gonna use the following code.

zi.prior <-  list(R = list(V = diag(2), n = 0.002, fix = 2),
	      G = list(G1 = list(V = 1, n = 0.002),
	      G2 = list(V = 1, n = 0.002),
                   G3 = list(V = 1, n = 0.002),
                   G4 = list(V = 1, n = 0.002)))

m2 <- MCMCglmm(abund.urb ~ trait-1 + at.level(trait,1):dens.surr,
			 random = ~idh(at.level(trait,1)):location	+
              idh(at.level(trait,1)):animal +
				       idh(at.level(trait,1)):sp2 +
				       us(mesd):units,
			                    rcov = ~ idh(trait):units,
				       prior = zi.prior,
				       pedigree=tr[[1]],
				       data = dat0.phyl, family = "zipoisson", verbose = TRUE,
				       pr = FALSE, pl = FALSE)

However, I'm still wondering how to run the same model allowing the
relationship between abundance in the city (abund.urb) and density in
the surrounding habitats (dens.surr) to vary across locations
(location) in both intercepts and slopes.

Many thanks again,

Dani

--
Daniel Sol
CREAF (Centre for Ecological Research and Applied Forestries)
E-MAIL: d.sol at creaf.uab.es