[R-sig-ME] predict with newdata -- New version of MCMCglmm

David Atkins datkins at u.washington.edu
Fri Nov 9 01:18:36 CET 2012

[Posting to list as others might be interested...]

Jarrod--

Very cool to see the continued development of MCMCglmm.

My typical use of predict() functions (across various R regression-based
commands) involves generating predictions on newdata -- typically to
help interpret models involving non-linear terms and/or interactions.
As far as I can tell, the predict function in v2.17 of MCMCglmm does not
yet incorporate new data.

Any guess on when the newdata argument in predict.MCMCglmm might "come
online"?

cheers, Dave

--
Dave Atkins, PhD

Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science
University of Washington
datkins at u.washington.edu
206-616-3879
http://depts.washington.edu/cshrb/

"We are drowning in information and starving for knowledge."
Rutherford Roger