[R-sig-ME] lmer: effects of forcing fixed intercepts and slopes

Gjalt-Jorn Peters gjalt-jorn at behaviorchange.eu
Wed Nov 7 15:53:02 CET 2012

Dear list,

Thierry, Steven and Seth: thank you so much for your references! These
provide an excellent starting point. Steven, the articles references are
great to get started until I obtained one or more of the books.

Regardless of how hard mixed models will prove, let it never be said
that the community isn't helpful :-)

Again, thank you very much, kind regards,

Gjalt-Jorn