[R-sig-ME] Mixed model and negative binomial distribution

Seth W. Bigelow seth at swbigelow.net
Mon Oct 22 19:24:56 CEST 2012

Dave, that's a very generous offer to modify admb, but I don't know whether
or how estimating separate overdispersion parameters before and after
treatment would affect the test of fixed effects. I will wait a bit to see
if any statisticians chime in on this before sending you the *.dat & *.pin
files.
--Seth