[R-sig-ME] nlme random effect

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 27 23:19:01 CEST 2012

Generally it is best to send questions like this to the
R-SIG-Mixed-Models at R-project.org mailing list (see instructions at
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-sig-mixed-models).  Many of
those who read that list can reply and often much faster than I am
able to.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:54 AM, lydia <lydia1011 at 126.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I want build a nlme model with random effect like following formula.
> θ=θμ*exp(η), where θμ is  population mean and η is the random effect, How
> should I realize it? Are there any examples?

I think we would need a bit more information to be able to respond.