[R-sig-ME] predict in mixed models

Alistair Stewart alistair.james.stewart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:20:38 CEST 2012

Alejandro Martínez Abraín <amartinez at ...> writes:

> could you please give me any clue regarding the equivalent procedure to
> plot predicted values from mixed models?

I have used the "predictSE.mer" method in package "AICcmodelavg" for predicting
from binomial generalized linear mixed models (glmer).

Take care when adding/subtracting predicted SE to fitted values to ensure your
values are transformed and backtransformed appropriately for their probability
distribution.