[R-sig-ME] patch for pedigremm

Joehanes, Roby (NIH/NHLBI) [F] roby.joehanes at nih.gov
Wed Jul 18 20:08:36 CEST 2012

Hi David:

Yes, you can overwrite my version (if you install them) by reinstalling both
lme4 and pedigreemm from the CRAN website.

I will send you a copy for both lme4 and pedigreemm in a separate e-mail so
that they won't flood the mailing list. Note that they are tested in Linux
only so far.

Installation instruction: Put the two files in your home directory in Linux,
start R in Linux and execute the following lines:

install.packages(c("Rcpp", "RcppEigen", "minqa"));
install.packages("~/lme4-svn-1786b.tar.gz", repo=NULL, type="source");
install.packages("~/pedigreemm-0.2c.tar.gz", repo=NULL, type="source");

Hope this helps,
Roby Joehanes

--
Roby Joehanes