[R-sig-ME] Fitting multilevel model to a recipe and simulating the model.

Justice Moses K. Aheto justiceaheto at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 15:26:40 CEST 2012

Dear All,
I am a new R user but currently working on my dissertation which request that I fit multilevel model to a given situation that can be located in the attachment to this mail and simulate the model 10000 times.
In addition, I will like to compute the standard error, t-value and p-value for the fitted model.
I am available to provide further clarification on the task should you request for.
Could someone help me in this regards.
I do appreciate any assistance given me.
Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Justice Moses K. Aheto
(Chief Executive Officer)
Statistics & Analytics Consultancy Services Ltd.
E-mail: justiceaheto at yahoo.com
Mobile:00447417589148