[R-sig-ME] sas to R

Steve Hong emptican at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:09:15 CEST 2012

Thank all of you.

Ben and Kevin, you were right!  The main reason of my problem that I
experienced was not specifying factors (i.e., trial and block)...
Once I factorized them, I was able to run the models with both lme and
lmer in the SAME R session.  I think it was possible since I did not
use functions in lmer such as lmList.  Also, the results, especially
df and F-stats, were same or very close to results from SAS.  I
greatly appreciate all of your kind/patient suggestions.

Thank you again!!!

Steve