[R-sig-ME] Is glmmADMB the only package in R which can handle, a zero-inflated Poisson model for repeated measures? (Whit Armstrong)

Mueller,John Martin john.mueller at louisville.edu
Wed May 30 16:58:49 CEST 2012

Whit, thanks for the reply.  I am going to try the glmmADMB package first.  If I can't get that to work, then I will move towards the Markov chain Monte Carlo / BUGS / rcppbugs option.  The BUGS option is something that I am not familiar with, so if I end up going that route (i.e. the glmmADMB package doesn't work), then it will be another learning curve for me to tackle :-)

- JM

Message: 2