[R-sig-ME] Variance estimate at 0 with lmer - not with lme - issue or rounding ?

Simon Chamaillé-Jammes s.chamaille at yahoo.fr
Sat May 12 09:11:16 CEST 2012

Very much appreciated. Excellent (and quick) support as usual.

Jehol.

<(By the way, is that really the output from the model fit
< because the name "name" in the last line should be "indiv".)
I had indeed converting the variables' names to make my message more
general. I forgot to change this one, but it's the right model output.