[R-sig-ME] R-sig-mixed-models Digest, Vol 64, Issue 44

Tue May 1 08:08:36 CEST 2012

You cannot save them in the same file. Save them separately, and if you think you need one file then use something like zip or tar package them together.

BTW this question is off topic for this list. It belongs on R-help.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing