[R-sig-ME] Questions about porting pedigreemm to the new lme4

Joehanes, Roby (NIH/NHLBI) [F] roby.joehanes at nih.gov
Tue Apr 10 23:58:30 CEST 2012

Hi Ben:

I am wondering I should work more on the mer_finalize abstraction. I would like the official stream to accept my patches toward getting pedigreemm to work with the new lme4.

Also, is there anything I can help with fixing the broken pedigreemm examples? Even simple calls to glmer no longer work.

Thank you,
Roby