[R-sig-ME] error message using glmmadmb

RH Gibson, School Biological Sciences Rachel.Gibson at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 16:22:39 CET 2012

here is what happens when I tried the poisson:

m7<-glmmadmb(x~nsn*Insect.type+ara*Insect.type+offset(logTotal.grains)+(1|Site),data=data1,
zeroInflation=TRUE, family="poisson")
Warning message:
In glmmadmb(x ~ nsn * Insect.type + ara * Insect.type +
offset(logTotal.grains) +  :
  Convergence failed:log-likelihood of gradient= -223.949

I will email you the summary(data1) output separately.

I have 8 sites only.

Thanks for all the help.