[R-sig-ME] glmmADMB package

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 03:03:49 CET 2012

Hi Bob,

I would recommend you upgrade to R 2.14.1 (it's easy and free!).  What OS are you using?  It is relevant for this type of problem.  I'm not familiar with otter research, but I have not had difficulty with glmmadmb from r forge on win x64.

Give us some more details on your version of R, what you tried, and the error and we should be able to help out.

Cheers,

Josh