[R-sig-ME] repeated measure in partially crossed design

matteo dossena m.dossena at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 18:28:39 CET 2012

Thanks a lot Ben,

most probably, my doubt rises from a still superficial comprehension of the topic.
I guess, the correlation matrix is more important when is not simply symmetric and
when the analysis is actually investigating the temporal dynamics.
I my case I'm interested in fitting a model that properly accounts for the experimental design.

Cheers
m.