[R-sig-ME] Off the topic: Problem with ISOdatetime

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Fri Jan 20 15:27:29 CET 2012

Dear Julia,

R-help is a better forum for this kind of questions.

Have a look at the timezones and daylight saving time. That might be the problem.

Best regards,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium
+ 32 2 525 02 51
+ 32 54 43 61 85
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data.
~ John Tukey