[R-sig-ME] Correlated Count Data

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Tue Jan 10 09:58:16 CET 2012

Lee,

I don't think you can use glmgee either because that is also designed to handle multiple timelines.

So you probabily need some kind of timeseries approach that can handle poisson data. But that is outside my expertise.

A new post on another list seems a good idea.

Best regards,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium
+ 32 2 525 02 51
+ 32 54 43 61 85
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data.
~ John Tukey