[R-sig-ME] Teaching to use lme4

Yvonnick Noel yvonnick.noel at free.fr
Fri Oct 21 14:44:33 CEST 2011

Philipp,

> Yvonnik Noel: I tried to run your installation script for R2STATS, which
> failed since I do not have administrator rights on this machine. What I could
> glean from your homepage (my French is not that good, but I could look at the
> screenshots) seemed promising though.

Sorry for that: I have to take the time to translate that page into English.

The only problem with admin rights is that the script tries to install
GTK in C:\GTK. Just open the script in your browser, copy it in a text
file and change the path where you want the GTK files to be copied to.
Then source it locally.

> Is there some kind of mailing list or
> other way to keep informed about the progress of your project?

The best place for getting *news* is certainly R-Forge:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/r2stats/

although the previously given URL is better *for installation* (there
are currently minor issues building R2STATS on R-Forge, to be solved in
the very near future).

Best,

Yvonnick Noel
University of Brittany