[R-sig-ME] Status of the development package lme4a

Matthias Gralle gralle at bioqmed.ufrj.br
Tue Apr 19 21:43:33 CEST 2011

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:20:42 -0500, Douglas Bates wrote
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Matthias Gralle
> <gralle at bioqmed.ufrj.br> wrote:
> > Adam D. I. Kramer <adik at ...> writes:
> >> svn checkout svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/lme4
> >
> > Thanks for this info! I tried it out, but got "Connection refused" from svn. I
> > have only very limited experience with svn, so I may be missing something
basic.
> > Do I need to create a repository first, or do I need to have a svn
username for
> > R-Forge?
>
> You shouldn't need a repository or a user name
>
> I'm probably not the best person to test something like
>
> svn checkout svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/lme4
>
> but I did get a response.  I would start by listing the
> subdirectories as there are many and you don't want them all
>
> bates at bates3:/tmp$ svn list svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/lme4
> branches/
> pkg/
> www/
>
> What you really want is in
>
>  svn list svn://svn.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/lme4/pkg/lme4a

Thank you for the suggestion! However, I get the same error message
"Connection refused" even for svn list. I will try it out at home to see if
there is some proxy or other problem with svnserve at work.

Matthias Gralle
--
Professor Adjunto
Instituto de Bioquímica Médica