[R-sig-ME] Providing data for a course project

Reinhold Kliegl reinhold.kliegl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:26:40 CEST 2011

You may want to point students to the Potsdam Mind Research Repository

http://read.psych.uni-potsdam.de/pmr2

Here we list preprint PDFs of peer-review papers along with R scripts
and R dataframes that were used for analyses and figures.
The best approach is to read the "About" page. The rest should be
self-explanatory. (For some older papers, analyses were based on
Matlab.)

Under the first entry of  "R Playground", there is also a function
that allows students to generate simulated data for designs with
arbitrary between- and within-subject factors with prespecified tables
of means, standard deviations and correlations for within-subject
measures.

Reinhold