[R-sig-ME] suggestions for estimating confidence intervals with only 1.5 GB of ram?

Darren Norris doon75 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 02:45:44 CEST 2011

Thanks Andrew,
Yes I have checked,
Yes autocorrelation does exist
and yes in this model variance of 0.00000 but this is only one part of a
more general analysis that I am doing.
sorry should have explained that before .....

As I explained originally I am not a statistician and will not be publishing
in a statistical journal.
Unfortunately I cannot "cook my own" and expect everyone to believe me.
In an ideal world I would like to able to cite functions and packages
developed by those who know what they are doing.

I am hoping more experienced and infinitely more knowledgeable heads can
share a solution...
which will enable me to publish a clear, justifiable method and reproducible
analysis.
Best wishes,
Darren