[R-sig-ME] NLME model syntax

nrm2010 nrm2010 at zoho.com
Fri Feb 25 18:51:46 CET 2011

Yes, I did try that and I had the same problem.
I also tried it without the "list", as in "fixed = list...", based on
previous bug reports, and that doesn't run either.
But if I linearize it and use lme instead of nlme, it runs perfectly.

Also, since I failed to mention this in the original message,
it's nlme v. 3.1-98, R v.  2.11.1 with TINN-R interface on Windows OS.

Thank you.

Toby

---- On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 02:29:37 -0700  Thierry ONKELINX  wrote ----