[R-sig-ME] John Nelder and Nelder-Lee HGLMs

Simon Blomberg s.blomberg1 at uq.edu.au
Mon Nov 1 01:41:15 CET 2010

Jim Lindsey has a function for HGLMs called hnlmix in his "repeated"
package (non-CRAN)

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/02a/3721.html

http://www.commanster.eu/rcode.html

Cheers,

Simon.

--
Simon Blomberg, BSc (Hons), PhD, MAppStat, AStat
Lecturer and Consultant Statistician

Policies:
1.  I will NOT analyse your data for you.
2.  Your deadline is your problem

Statistics is the grammar of science - Karl Pearson.