[R-sig-ME] nlme question...

Thompson,Paul Paul.Thompson at sanfordhealth.org
Mon Aug 30 22:02:26 CEST 2010

The model looks odd, very odd.  Are you sure that you mean "k 2K 3K"?
Don't you mean "k, k^2, k^3"?  If you really mean "k 2k 3k", you have
total collinierity.  In addition, if this is an individual growth curve
with 5 parameters, do you have 6+ obs per person?

Paul A. Thompson, Ph.D.

Additional contact numbers:
Cell: 618-974-0473
Fax: 605-312-6071