[R-sig-ME] nlme question...

Murray Jorgensen maj at waikato.ac.nz
Mon Aug 30 21:58:36 CEST 2010

Maybe you could tell us more about the data and why you wish to
associate error components with b0 and b1 parameters? It just looks like
a perfectly ordinary nonlinear model that might be fitted using the
Gauss-Newton or partially linear methods using nls().

Murray Jorgensen

--
Dr Murray Jorgensen      http://www.stats.waikato.ac.nz/Staff/maj.html
Department of Statistics, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand