[R-sig-ME] GLMM linearity checking

Shujuan Feng fengsj at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 3 19:10:59 CEST 2010

Thanks so much!

I read about Graphical checking for GLMM (transformed by the link Function)
before fitting the model from a paper. I have difficulty in imaging how the
0s and 1s are transformed by the ink. .....

I tried your suggestions and this way should give me more valuable checkings
for the model. But because I have a lot of missing data, I could not put the
residuals into the data. I got errors:

Error in `$<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, "resid", value = c(-0.776415  :
replacement has 13580 rows, data has 68158

Is there any way to match residuals and the predictor?

I tried just plot(model), but it doesn't work for GLMM.

Thanks!!