[R-sig-ME] RE : strategy for interpreting significant interactions

Julien Beguin julien.beguin.1 at ulaval.ca
Mon May 17 17:44:14 CEST 2010

I think that the reviewer's comment saying that you need to "qualify the
type of interaction in order to decide whether or not the main effects
can be interpreted" means that you need to establish that you have interval or ratio data because
an apparent interaction could be an artifact of ordinal scale measurement.

Have a look at this link:
http://www.markwebtest.netfirms.com/Appendix/WebAppOrdinalInteraction/WebAppOrdinalInteractions.htm

Julien Beguin