[R-sig-ME] (no subject)

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Fri Jan 29 00:48:40 CET 2010

Hi Thierry,
The other responses you've gotten all address your question. I was
wondering
if you had considered coverage estimators? These are used to address
problems
of census undercount, which seems to be the issue here. Anne Chao has
written
a great deal on this, and there is a vast literature on estimating the
number
of species in a community which uses similar models. Just a thought.

Nicholas