[R-sig-ME] Science Fair data

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 28 16:35:02 CET 2010

I'm writing a book about lme4 and lmer.  When it gets to the point
where others can read it without too much frowning and scratching of
heads, I will make chapter drafts available.

For the time being you may find the slides from a short course given
last summer informative.  They are at
http://lme4.R-forge.R-project.org/slides/2009-07-21-Seewiesen/