[R-sig-ME] Intelligent use of mcmcsamp()

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Mon Dec 7 23:30:58 CET 2009

This looks promising, thanks for your efforts.  Fortunately the MacOS X
version runs fine, under R-devel (2.11.0 Under development).

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm