[R-sig-ME] I can still use nlme instead of nlmer/lme4 right?

David Airey david.airey at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Nov 5 15:29:14 CET 2009

I have a project to conduct simulations for which I must consider a
nonlinear mixed model (dose-response, 4 parameter logistic model).
Because I have the Pinheiro and Bates book, which does such a great
job explaining things, whereas lme4 documentation is too thin for me,
I'd like to stick with the NLME package for now. Is that in some way
unadvisable?

Thanks,

-Dave