[R-sig-ME] Too small a sample size for lmer?

Christine Griffiths Christine.Griffiths at bristol.ac.uk
Sat Jul 18 19:26:25 CEST 2009

Sorry I meant mcmcsamp. Page 398, second column, after the table of
coefficients estimated.

yeah, I have had lots of problems with modeling this data and so was really
wondering whether there was a better way to look at it, but maintaining the
repeated design.

Martin, thanks for the guidance. I have had a look at the link you
suggested and will wait and see whether code is brought out to do this.

Thank you
Christine