[R-sig-ME] Beta-binomial distributions with lmer?

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Wed Jun 10 20:43:31 CEST 2009

Dear Ben,

Indeed. I suggested to use a LMM with the transformed data. Then I would
have a look at how the residuals behave.

Best regards,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey