[R-sig-ME] Beta-binomial distributions with lmer?

Christine Griffiths Christine.Griffiths at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 15:34:53 CEST 2009

Thanks. I was hoping for a miracle that this had been developed within the
last couple of months.

I am on the stats learning curve and am not quite sure how flexible to be
with regards to distributions.  Is quasibinomial acceptable, despite having
data with a lot of 0s and a lot of 100s?

Many thanks in advance,
Christine