[R-sig-ME] Incorrect std errors from nlmer?

Russell Millar r.millar at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Mar 31 23:47:42 CEST 2009

Thanks for that, but I do notice that the point estimates have now changed.
The laplace method (ADMB), quadrature (SAS), and simulated likelihood
(Millar, 2004, Aust&NZ J. Stat)
all produce the same ML point estimates (to at least 4 sig places) that
the current nlmer is finding.
Is the development version doing something different?

Regards,

Russell Millar