[R-sig-ME] prediction for glmer objects

burg4401 at uni-trier.de burg4401 at uni-trier.de
Mon Mar 2 15:01:59 CET 2009

Hola Virgilio,

thanks for your reply. This indeed helps. Partitioning the data.frame along
the top-level random effect decreases the magnitude of the model matrices by
far, such that RAM comes quite handy.

What I'm trying to do is just to replicate the structure of Y from one dataset
to an other. Though the predictive check was meant in the beginning of his
work to test whether the models holds on the same data-set. But this is
postponed.

Are you coming to the Rhine River Cruise?

Thanks again,
Pablo

Am Sonntag 01 März 2009 18:02:41 schrieb r-sig-mixed-models-request at r-
project.org: