[R-sig-ME] logistic model with exponential decay

Stijn Ruiter s.ruiter at maw.ru.nl
Sun Dec 21 00:16:14 CET 2008

Dear list,
In SAS I am using NLMIXED to estimate a logistic model that includes
exponential decay. Since NLMIXED only allows for a single random
statement, I would like to switch to R. Could anyone suggest how to
estimate such a model? I cannot find a clear example for estimating
these kinds of models with nlmer.
I'd like to estimate a logistic model for my dichotomous dependent
variable that includes both linear terms and EXP(-Time/Beta).
Thanks,
Stijn

--
Best regards,