[R-sig-ME] State of lme4

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 10 14:05:09 CEST 2008

On 07/10/08 07:51, Michael Kubovy wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I have become confused as to which set-up of lme4, arm, gmodels, etc
> will produce CIs on the fixed effects by simulation.

In the latest version of lme4, mcmcsamp and HPDinterval work.  And
languageR has a new version as of yesterday, which seems to deal
correctly with the current version of lme4.  Specifically, pvals.fnc()
works.  I don't know about arm and gmodels.  I haven't seen new
versions, so I suspect they will not deal with the new format of lmer.

Jon
Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron